Audiologist/Hearing Aid Practitioner
Hearing is not just an ordinary sense – it is the gateway for human connection and an irreplaceable means of comprehension. We believe in our team and our patients. We believe in going above and beyond in order to always grow and improve. We serve with passion and excellence.
Are you seeking an exciting and challenging experience in the hearing healthcare industry? Consider the Audiologist position with Hearing Sense. As an Audiologist, you are responsible for conducting comprehensive hearing consultations for our patients. You would be working closely with our patients to diagnose severities of hearing loss and provide them with the best lifestyle solution. This position will travel between three of our locations in Alberta: Red Deer, Camrose, and Wetaskiwin.
In This Role You Will
- Conduct/administer hearing evaluations and fittings
- Verify hearing instruments and accessories
- Prescribe, fit, and program hearing aids and accessories
- Provide counselling, and follow up support and care for families and clients
- Work with the patients to find the proper solution suitable for their lifestyle ensuring patients feel comfortable is extremely important
- Oversee general business functions
- Participate in continuing professional development
- Education: Doctoral or Master’s Degree in Audiology preferred
- The successful applicant must be registered or be eligible to be registered with the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (ACSLPA) or with the College of Hearing Aid Practitioners of Alberta (CHAPA)
- Minimum 2 year experience in the industry
- Computer literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to function within a team environment
- Ability to work and travel independently
- Demonstrated commitment to quality
- Analytical; attention to detail
If you believe you have the skills necessary please forward your resume to: email@example.com quoting “Audiologist” or “Practitioner” in the subject line.
We thank all those that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.